Pest Control in Festus, MO
Are you having pest problems in your Festus, Missouri, home? Our specialized experts at Rottler can solve all of your pest problems in as little as one treatment. Get back to having peace of mind and feeling safe in your home!
Most Trusted Pest Control in Festus
Living in Festus affords its residents big-city luxuries coupled with the charm of a small town. The people are friendly, the views are spectacular, and the history is rich.
However, this picture-perfect little city is also the perfect place for pests to live and thrive. Bed bugs, roaches, mosquitoes, and more can wreak havoc in your home or business. Our family-owned company is the name that thousands of residents have trusted for pest control services for the past 60 years. We offer successful solutions and believe in values such as honesty, integrity, and hard work. Don’t allow pests to invade your home. Call Rottler to eliminate any pest threat.
Protect Your Festus Home
One of the most important things for Festus residents to consider is how they will protect their homes and family from pests. Vermin, like mice and roaches, can bring serious illnesses into your home, while termites and insects can seriously threaten your home’s structural integrity. This means that a comprehensive pest protection plan is necessary to keep you protected. Year-round pests mean you need year-round protection, which is why many of your friends and neighbors have turned to our experienced experts at Rottler Pest Solutions.
Our signature pest protection plan was designed to offer you safe, complete protection from the pests that invade Festus homes. When you choose the signature pest protection plan, you can know you have industry-leading protection that is backed by our QualityPro team of specialists.
Commercial Pest Solutions
We all know that pests are bad for business, which is why Rottler takes pest control seriously. Not only can unwanted pests destroy your building or inventory, but they can also destroy your reputation. No one wants their customers to see rodents or insects invading their space. That’s why we specialize in designing a custom pest management plan with your business in mind to drive, and we promise you’ll see the difference in the results.
Here’s what you can expect when you partner with Rottler:
- Customized, environmentally responsible, and highly effective integrated pest management programs and solutions
- Access to a team of technical and service experts who can provide in-house training and education for your employees.
- Digital solutions for capturing, sharing, monitoring, and analyzing pest trends and other valuable data for logbooks and reports.
- Services when you need them delivered professionally and discreetly
- Consulting for audit preparation, practice audits, and risk assessments
- A QualityPro and IPM School Certified Company.
Termite Control in Festus
At Rottler Pest Solutions, we believe that the best way to protect Missouri properties from highly destructive, wood-eating termites is to be proactive. Our goal is to stop them in their tracks before they have the chance to cause major damage to your home by feeding on its structural wood.
- The first step our professionals will take towards protecting your property from termites is to perform an interior and exterior inspection of your home.
- After the inspection is complete, they will then install discreet monitoring stations around the perimeter of your Festus home.
- These stations are monitored on a bi-monthly basis for termite activity.
- At each visit, you will receive a service report detailing our findings and noting any treatment measures that were taken.
At Rottler Pest Solutions, we protect what is probably your biggest investment – your home- from termites with the help of our exceptional termite protection options.
These options include
- Term-Alert Termite Protection System
- The Sentricon System with Always Active
Add termite protection, including a comprehensive $250,000 damage warranty, to your Signature Protection program to provide your home with the most inclusive protection against common household pests and termites.
Bed Bug Treatment in Festus, MO
If you ever discovered bed bugs or their signs in your Festus home, have peace of mind knowing that the professionals at Rottler have your back. We will quickly come to your aid and provide the services needed to eliminate the entire infestation and prevent their return. When using Rottler for bed bug treatment in Festus, you can expect:
- K-9 inspections
- Cutting-edge technology to rid your home of bed bugs in one treatment
- Information and tips on how to prevent future inspections
Tips for Preventing Bed Bug Infestations
Learning how to avoid bed bugs is one of the best ways that you can protect your Festus home from becoming a home to these troublesome pests. Listed below are some of our top bed bug preventions tips:
- When traveling, always inspect the room that you will be overnighting in for bed bugs before bringing your luggage and personal belongings into it.
- In public places like libraries, museums, movie theaters, shopping centers, hospitals, airports, dormitories, and apartment buildings, keep all bags, coats, and other personal belongings up off of the ground.
- Routinely wash all coats, hats, and other outerwear your family wears in public regularly.
- Regularly wash and dry all bedding located in your home.
- Regularly vacuum your home’s floors and the seams of mattresses, box springs, and upholstered furniture.
- Don’t purchase used furniture, mattresses, or box springs for your home.
Rottler Covers All of Your Pest Control Needs
For over 60 years, Rottler has been the first name in pest control for Festus, Missouri, and the entire St. Louis region. Offering both residential and commercial services, Rottler will work with you to discover what pests have invaded your home, get rid of them safely and effectively, and help you to keep them away. Our team is over 140 people strong, so you will not be kept waiting for a professional technician to be at your door to help assess your individual situation. We use only the most advanced, environmentally friendly products and offer superior customer support to get you back to doing what’s important, living your life in a safe and comfortable environment.