Termites are destructive pests that can go undetected in a structure for extended periods of time. Property owners and managers will usually only be aware of their presence when it is too late, and the damage is done. And the damage they do is costly – more than $5 million in damage to structures in the United States every year.
To prevent costly and disruptive damage to your commercial property, Rottler deploys termite protection plan designed to detect the presence of termites before they reach your building it works like a security system against termites.
Term-Alert™ Termite Protection System
Our Term-Alert™ termite protection system is designed to detect the presence of termites before they even reach your home’s structure. By strategically placing tamper-resistant monitoring stations around your home’s perimeter, the Term-Alert™ system allows us to monitor for signs of activity before termites ever become a problem in your home.
The Term-Alert™ termite protection system works like a security system for your home against termites and can detect an existing termite colony before it reaches your house. If termite activity is detected on your property, Rottler will safely and effectively treat the infested area. Once we eliminate the existing colony, we will continue to monitor your home bimonthly to protect against future infestations.
Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System
In addition to the Term-Alert™ termite protection system, Rottler also offers the Rottler Termite Protection program featuring the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System, which eliminates the risk of termite infestations with great success. Here’s how the Sentricon® System works:
- Termite Inspection: A Sentricon® Certified Specialist inspects your property for signs of a termite infestation.
- Sentricon Installation: Sentricon® stations containing bait will be placed in the soil around the house, attracting termites to the stations.
- Attract Termites: Bait contained in the system is immediately accessible to the termites once the station is placed in the ground.
- Termite Extermination: Termites share the bait with the rest of the colony ensuring the entire termite colony is completely eliminated.
- Termite Monitoring: Rottler’s termite control team continues to monitor Sentricon® stations for signs of termite activity.