Protect Your Reputation
A video of bed bugs in a guest room posted to social media or a travel review site or the discovery of rodents in a food storage or preparation area can be disastrous for hotel management. It can significantly damage your property’s reputation, lead to early check outs and fewer bookings (i.e., reduced revenue), lower employee morale and put guests are risk of food-borne illnesses. Rottler’s customized and discreet pest management programs will help check pests out of your property for good.
Hotels & Hospitality Pest Control
The goal of pest management programs in hotels and hospitality operations is to make the facility as inhospitable to pests as possible. A single pest incident in a hotel guest room or hospitality dining facility can lead to serious brand damage and loss of revenue, not to mention the threat to guests and patrons.
Your guests deserve pest-free accommodations. Our team of pest control professionals is ready to tailor a pest control program that not only utilizes Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques and practices to protect your patrons, staff, and visitors, but also eliminates existing infestations, and prevents future pest, and rodent activity.
A Local Pest Partner You Can Trust
With over 65 of years of industry experience, Rottler Pest Solutions is the most trusted name in the industry. When you partner with us, you can expect:
- Innovative pest management solutions founded in science that respect the environment.
- Technical expertise and client service that exceed expectations.
- Responsive dependable service built on six decades of experience and professionalism.
- Use the latest technology and data analytics to prevent and monitor pest activity.
- A QualityPro, QualityPro Schools, and GreenPro certified company