Termites cause over $5 billion in damage to homeowners in the United States every year and most of the time this damage is not covered by homeowners’ insurance. Protect your most valuable investment from destructive termites with Rottler’s proactive approach to termite control.
Termite Control by Rottler
With the latest and most advanced termite solutions available, our team is dedicated to providing you with the most comprehensive termite protection and warranties in the St. Louis, Kansas City and other Mid-Missouri areas. From our state-of-the-art Term-Alert™ termite protection system —- to our $250,000 termite damage warranty —- Rottler offers you the most comprehensive robust and effective termite defense system available on the market.
Developed for homeowners in St. Louis, Kansas City, Columbia, Fairview Heights, Springfield, and throughout Missouri, Kansas, and Illinois, our highly effective termite control program offers year-round peace of mind and high quality protection from termites.
Term-Alert™ Termite Protection System
Our Term-Alert™ termite protection system is designed to detect the presence of termites before they even reach your home’s structure. By strategically placing tamper-resistant monitoring stations around your home’s perimeter, the Term-Alert™ system allows us to monitor for signs of activity before termites ever become a problem in your home.
The Term-Alert™ termite protection system works like a security system for your home against termites and can detect an existing termite colony before it reaches your house. If termite activity is detected on your property, Rottler will safely and effectively treat the infested area. Once we eliminate the existing colony, we will continue to monitor your home bimonthly to protect against future infestations.
Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System
In addition to the Term-Alert™ termite protection system, Rottler also offers the Rottler Termite Protection program featuring the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System, which eliminates the risk of termite infestations with great success. Here’s how the Sentricon® System works:
- Termite Inspection: A Sentricon® Certified Specialist inspects your property for signs of a termite infestation.
- Sentricon Installation: Sentricon® stations containing bait will be placed in the soil around the house, attracting termites to the stations.
- Attract Termites: Bait contained in the system is immediately accessible to the termites once the station is placed in the ground.
- Termite Extermination: Termites share the bait with the rest of the colony ensuring the entire termite colony is completely eliminated.
- Termite Monitoring: Rottler’s termite control team continues to monitor Sentricon® stations for signs of termite activity.
What You Can Expect From Rottler Exterminators
- Our termite programs begin with a thorough interior and exterior inspection of your home to identify signs of termites and areas conducive to termite activity.
- Once areas of concern have been located, our team of professional termite exterminators install inconspicuous monitoring stations around the perimeter of your home.
- To prevent further infestations, we monitor these stations on a bimonthly (term-alert = bimonthly, sentricon = 1x/yr) basis for signs of termite activity. For every service, we provide, you are presented with a service report detailing any findings or changes in termite activity, as well as the necessary treatment measures taken.
Our $250,000 Termite Damage Warranty
We believe strongly in accountability when it comes to our services, and we’re happy to offer a $250,000 termite damage warranty for our termite treatments. If termites persist after we treat your home, simply let us know and we’ll retreat at no additional charge. All follow-up calls will be handled within 1-2 business days for your convenience and peace of mind.