Pest Control in Overland Park
When pests invade your home, you and your family are left feeling uncomfortable and unsafe. We offer pest control that keeps you and your family protected from diseases spread by pests. In addition to this protection, we use advanced treatments and pest control methods to prevent future infestations.
Our experts in Overland Park protect you from:
- Bees and wasps
- Bed bugs
- And more!
Family-Friendly Treatments for Your Peace of Mind
Getting the best service you possibly can shouldn’t entail forfeiting your right to minimally invasive treatment. At Rottler Pest Solutions, we are dedicated to providing you with pest control that doesn’t put you and your family at risk. Our technicians in Overland Park use products to get rid of pests in your home and keep you and your family safe in the process!
When you partner with us for pest control in Overland Park, you will receive:
- Quality service from a professional, state-certified expert on our team.
- A thorough inspection of your home to assess the infestation and determine the proper treatment needed.
- Expert pest removal that will completely get rid of pests lingering inside your home.
- Organic interior and exterior treatments to ensure pests stay out of your home.
- Long-term protection with our recurring treatments.
Your Satisfaction is Our Guarantee
We pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver quality service for your total satisfaction. In order to accommodate your schedule to the best of our ability and to ensure you get the service you deserve, we offer same-day service and Saturday service. In-line with our service guarantee, our technicians are dedicated to providing you with the best pest control in Overland Park!
Termite Treatment in Overland Park
A termite infestation is bad news for your home and your wallet. Termites never sleep, which means they’re busy 24/7, eating away at the structure of your home and causing costly damage. Luckily, at Rottler Pest Solutions, we offer termite treatment that eliminates existing termites and prevents termites from re-entering your home.
Save $35 on Preventative Treatments
Our termite experts don’t just treat your home for current infestations; they also treat your home for future ones. We protect your home long-term using the Term-Alert Termite Protection System. This advanced system uses tamper-resistant technology to keep termites away for good, so you don’t have to worry about more infestations down the road!
When you choose us for termite control in Overland Park, we will:
- Inspect your home fully to discover the extent of your current infestation.
- Install bait systems around the perimeter of your home to keep termites from making their way inside.
- Regularly monitor termite activity to ensure termites are completely eliminated.
- Re-treat for free in the unlikely event that termites return to your home after our service.
Bed Bug Treatment in Overland Park
You’ve heard the infamous phrase: “Sleep tight. Don’t let the bed bugs bite.” Unfortunately, it’s hard to sleep tight when you’re worrying about bed bugs, especially when you’re certain they’re living in your home. To keep you and your family out of harm’s way, we offer bed bug treatment in Overland Park.
Guaranteed Eco-Friendly Bed Bug Treatments
It’s important to find bed bug treatment that doesn’t jeopardize your family’s health. That’s why we always provide service that’s minimally invasive and safe for you and your family. Our bed bug exterminators use eco-friendly products for every home they treat to make sure your home receives great service that won’t put you and your family at risk.
When you partner with us for bed bug treatment in Overland Park, you can expect:
- A quick, thorough inspection performed by our specialized bed bug dogs in 5 minutes or less, which will account for all bed bugs hiding in your home.
- Eco-friendly treatments that effectively eliminate all bed bugs.
- Eradication of bed bugs in 4 hours or less.
- Long-lasting protection in order to keep your home bed bug-free!
Rodent Control in Overland Park
Rodents can enter your home through a hole as small as a dime, making your home a likely target. If you suspect a rodent infestation, give Rottler Pest Solutions a call. We offer rodent control in Overland Park that’s guaranteed to quickly get rid of mice, rats, and other rodents! It’s time to take back your home from rodents with the help of Rottler!
When you partner with us for rodent control in Overland Park, you can expect:
- A thorough inspection of your home to identify entry points and areas of infestation.
- Family-friendly treatments that will get rid of rodents currently infesting your home.
- The use of traps, baits, and organic products to prevent future infestations.
- Professional exclusion work to seal off all exterior entry points.
At Rottler Pest Solutions, we’re confident we’ll provide you with expert service for 100% satisfaction. Our rodent exterminators use organic products to get rid of rats, mice, and other rodents—small and large. We’ll not only inspect, treat, and monitor traps following your initial service; we’ll also conduct rodent exclusion work to prevent infestations in the future!
Wildlife Control in Overland Park
It’s fun to encounter animals like raccoons, opossums, and squirrels while outside—and from a safe distance. It’s less fun to find these animals inside your home. They can spread diseases, damage your property, keep you up at night, and make you feel uncomfortable in your own space. Luckily, our wildlife control in Overland Park is here to help. At Rottler Pest Solutions, we offer fast, effective relief from wildlife while preventing future infestations.
When you partner with us for wildlife control in Overland Park, we will:
- Conduct an initial inspection to identify the type of animals present and where they’re hiding.
- Install humane traps that allow us to safely remove wildlife from your property.
- Clean up droppings, stored food, nesting materials, and any other evidence of wildlife.
- Seal off entry points to ensure future infestations cannot occur.
- Return for a follow-up inspection to ensure your home is free of wildlife.
- Protect your home with safe and effective family-friendly treatments.