The goal of pest management programs in hotels and hospitality operations is to make the facility as inhospitable to pests as possible. A single pest incident in a hotel guest room or hospitality dining facility can lead to serious brand damage and loss of revenue, not to mention the threat to guests and patrons. Rottler will design a pest prevention and disinfection services plan that is guaranteed to earn a five-star rating with guests, staff, and management.
Your guests deserve pest-free accommodations. Our team of pest control professionals is ready to tailor a pest control program that not only utilizes Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques and practices to protect your patrons, staff, and visitors, but also eliminates existing infestations and prevents future pest and rodent activity.
The Rottler Advantage
- Local service with national service experience
- Customized, environmentally responsible low impact but highly effective integrated pest management (IPM) programs and solutions
- Services when you need them, delivered professionally and discreetly
- Access to a team of technical and service experts who can provide in-house training and education for your employees
- Consulting for audit preparation, practice audits and risk assessments
- Digital solutions for capturing, sharing, monitoring, and analyzing pest trend and other valuable data for logbooks and reports
- A QualityPro certified company