Pest Control in Glendale
Protect your Glendale home or business from the critters that live in the St. Louis, Missouri area like:
- Bed bugs
- Stinging insects
- And more
At Rottler we take pride in being able to offer “Superior Service to Exceed Your Expectations”. We provide cost-effective, highly-effective pest control services that utilize the latest technologies to solve any pest problem, big or small. For over 50 years Missouri residents have been trusting the Rottler name, we always stand behind all of our services, in fact, each of our services are guaranteed or your money back. Give us a call to learn more about Rottler Pest Solutions for your Glendale, MO residential or commercial property.
Residential Pest Control in Glendale, MO
Trust Rottler’s on-going pest management program to provide you with the pest-free environment in your home that you deserve. By implementing our year-round Signature Pest Protection program you will:
- Receive an initial service visit which includes a thorough home inspection
- The discreet placement of glue monitors on the interior of your home
- A full perimeter and interior treatment
- And more!
Our Signature Pest Protection program provides follow-up visits every other month that focus on the exterior of your home to stop pests from being able to make their way inside. It is also important to note that termite protection may be added to your Signature Pest Protection program for a small up charge. Year-round pest protection against common household pests and termites is exactly the defensive measure you need to take to keep your home free of dangerous, damaging, and annoying pests! Contact us today to learn more or to schedule a free inspection of your Glendale home and property.
Save $35 On Pest Control
Spider Control in Glendale, MO
While nobody wants to have spiders living in their Glendale home, most of the species found living throughout Missouri aren’t harmful and are just a nuisance to deal with. However, there are a couple that you need to be aware of that do have the potential to cause people and pets physical harm. An example is the brown recluse spider, a spider whose venom is strong enough to cause serious health consequences. The best way to protect your family from these pests is to change the environments found in and around your home that may be attracting them and to fix areas around your home that could allow them to get inside.
Brown Recluse Spider Prevention Tips:
- Place woodpiles up off the ground and a distance away from the exterior of your home.
- Remove piles of grass, sticks, leaves, and other debris from your property that can act as potential hiding spots for these spiders.
- Inspect window and door screens, make sure that they are completely intact, replacing any that are not.
- Make sure that weather stripping found around windows and doors is intact and that door sweeps have been installed on all exterior doors.
- Keep the doors and windows of outbuildings like garages and shed, and storage areas closed when they are not in use.
If you ever spot a brown recluse spider on your property, immediately contact the Rottler Pest Solutions. Our experts know how to handle these potentially dangerous spiders and can complete the services needed to get rid of them from your home and property. Give us a call today to learn more!
Get protection from any pest today
Commercial Pest Control Solutions in Glendale, MO
General pest control and prevention, bird control, mosquito control, termite control, and wildlife management are just some of the ways that we can protect customers, employees, products, commercial properties, and hard-earned reputations from common Missouri pests.
At Rottler Pest Solutions we offer exceptional protection against pests by designing a commercial pest control solution that is specific to your industry and business. We follow the principles of Integrated Pest Management, allowing our highly trained professionals to effectively solve any pest problem using the smallest amount of pesticides possible, and helping to minimize the risks to both people and the environment. At Rottler we are all dedicated to helping all of our commercial customers maintain a clean, pest-free facility, inside and out through the implementation of our tailored pest control solutions. For a free inspection and consultation, contact us today.
Bed Bug Treatment in Glendale
Bed bugs, like many other pests, have a negative stigma associated with them, but the truth of the matter is that bed bugs can find their way into any Glendale property. If you ever discover bed bugs in your home, we want to assure you that it is nothing to be ashamed about and that the best solution is quick action.
Don’t delay treatment because you are embarrassed by the infestation, call Rottler and our friendly, professional experts will:
- Quickly come to your aid.
- Provide you with the treatment that is needed to quickly and completely rid your Glendale property of bed bugs.
- Start with an inspection from one of our K-9 bed bug inspection teams.
- Detect any stage of bed bug living in your property.
- Save you both time and money by being able to quickly and accurately locate bed bugs in your home or business.
- Allow any needed treatment to begin as soon as possible.
- If an infestation is discovered, our certified technicians are able to completely eliminate any and all bed bugs found through heat remediation.
Treating bed bugs with heat is not only 100% effective, but is eco-friendly as it does not require the use of pesticides or chemicals. Heat has the ability to penetrate all surfaces, killing any adult, egg, or nymph that is living in your property. Along with being highly effective heat allows us to treat an entire structure or provide targeted treatments to specific areas of your property. Call us today to learn more about getting rid of bed bugs from your Glendale property!
Contact Rottler For A Free Bed Bug Inspection