Pest Control in Affton
There is something about Affton. You can just tell this is a town with a lot of pride. Just outside St. Louis, this town has done its best to take care of the landmarks that have been left in their care. Places such as:
- The farm that once belonged to President Ulysses S. Grant and his wife
- The Oakland House Mansion
- And even the giant ice cream cone that once stood outside the Velvet Freeze ice cream store.
Residents of Affton do what they can to preserve their history and their way of life. It's the kind of pride that the professionals at Rottler Pest Solutions bring with them every day as we work to preserve a little history of our own, protecting the homes and businesses along the Affton streets so they will last for years to come.
Providing Home Pest Control in Affton Since 1956
One of the things that Rottler has developed to ensure the continued relief from pests in your home or office is our Signature pest protection program. This program gives you year-round peace of mind by setting you up to not only deal with the pests that you have but to ward off the pests that could get in as well.
When you sign up for the Signature program the professionals at Rottler will:
- Provide an initial inspection of your home.
- A current pest report that tells you if you already have pests and any points around your home where you should be concerned about entry.
- They will treat your home for insects and rodents such as ants, roaches, mice, rats, spiders, and even stinging insects.
- Next, our experts will treat the perimeter to keep any further pest activity outside where it belongs. They will place insect glue monitors around your home, clean and vacuum any dead insects, and remove webs and eggs.
- We will then follow up with inspections every other month to be sure that new pest activity has not occurred; sweep for new webs and eggs; and treat the exterior, entry points, and bait station.
- Finally, the Rottler Promise! We back our service fully and if any of the pests listed in our Signature Program return, so will we and at no additional charge. We guarantee to fix the problem or refund your last service.
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Why Choose Rottler For Pest Control in Affton, Missouri
The name Rottler stands for hard work and pride in what we do. Since 1956, Rottler Pest Solutions has been protecting St. Louis and all of the surrounding area, including Affton, from the pests that can interfere with our daily lives by damaging property or making our children sick.
The professionals at Rottler will work with you to do a thorough examination of your home or business and take the time to explain the dangers and how you can prevent them. As the first pest control service in Missouri to be awarded the QualityPro Green certification you can be sure that we will treat your home with products that will be safe for the environment and your family.
Termite Control in Affton
Noticing flaws that you haven’t seen before in the woodwork of your home doesn’t just add to the character of the wood, it could mean that you have termites and that they are eating your home from the inside out. There is a very good chance that if you can see the damage, there is a lot more to be found where you can’t see it. Termites have the potential to do hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of damage all over the St. Louis area. Call Rottler Pest Solutions and have a professional assessment done to determine if you have termites and go over your options for the best way to get the problem under control before the damage is done.
Contact Us Now For Effective Termite Treatments
Contact Rottler Pest Solutions
For over 60 years Rottler has been the first name in pest control for Affton and the entire St. Louis region. Offering both residential and commercial services, Rottler will work with you to:
- Discover what pests have invaded your home
- Get rid of them safely and effectively
- Help you to keep them away
Our team is over 140 people strong and in seven locations so you will not be kept waiting for a professional technician to be at your door to help assess your individual situation. We use only the most advanced, environmentally friendly products and offer superior customer support to get you back to doing what’s important, living your life in a safe and comfortable environment.