Pests do not take vacations. They don’t step away for the weekend or go off to school or work each day. As much as home and business owners want it to happen, pests don’t disappear even in the colder winter months.
In Rottler Pest Solutions’ service area of Missouri, Illinois, and Kansas, pests from mice to bed bugs are active all year round. And so is the threat they present to people, property, and food.
Rodents and other disease-transmitting pests such as cockroaches do not die off in the winter. They continually seek warm, safe places to wait out the cold temperatures. Cluster flies, wasps, hornets, and spiders also seek out dry attics and crawl spaces during winter waiting for the warmth of spring and summer to return.
Despite plunging temperatures, these pests can transfer harmful pathogens (fleas, mites, etc.) to unsuspecting family members and pets. They can spread bacteria that cause food-borne illnesses like Salmonella and E. coli to food and food preparation and dining surfaces like your kitchen table or counter.
The key to effective pest control is prevention. Preventing a pest infestation is always preferable and less costly in the long run, than having to make an emergency call to get rid of rodents, termites, bed bugs, or cockroaches once they have established themselves inside your home or business. See tips on keeping cockroaches out of your home.
Regularly scheduled service appointments allow Rottler’s highly trained and licensed service professionals to monitor and identify potential pest problems before they happen. This not only gives customers peace of mind that their home or business is pest-free but saves them time, money, and hassle.
The Advantages of Year-Round Pest Control
Effective pest control is not accomplished with a cookie-cutter approach. No two pest problems are alike, and Rottler customizes its pest control programs to the specific needs of your home and business. The result is a pest-free living and work environment.
Deploying the latest inspection and treatment techniques and using advanced technology, Rottler will identify the root cause of the pest infestation and eliminate it.
- Regular inspections and targeted services when needed.
- Early season treatments that get ahead of the pests and reduce populations.
- Exclusion – deny pests access to your home by sealing up openings and keeping pests on the outside looking in.
- Year-round preventive pest control is less costly than a reactive approach.
- No hassles, no worries – your home is protected from pests with regular service appointments.
- Regular inspections, 24/7 monitoring, pest-trend data analysis, and professional consultation.
- Prevention, including exclusion, sanitation/cleaning protocols, and employee training, will keep your business up and running.
- Protect employees and customers from annoying and harmful pests no matter the season.
- Reduce risk and save time and money with a comprehensive year-round pest control program.
Protect your home and business from pests all year long by calling 1-877-768-8537, emailing [email protected], or chatting online with a Rottler expert today.