Pest Control in Rock Hill, MO
Luckily, our experts at Rottler Pest Solutions will give you the relief you crave from a variety of household pests.
Rock Hill Residents Choose Rottler
Rock Hill, MO is a city that is home to both thriving residential and business districts. This charming Missouri city is proud to be occupied by people who are progressive and forward-thinking. Like Rock Hill, the local pest control experts found at Rottler Pest Solutions provide progressive, modern pest control services that work to keep our customer’s homes and businesses free of the many types of pests that also call the lovely city of Rock Hill home. Since 1956 our company has been dedicated to its goal of providing each of our customers with superior services using the most up-to-date and eco-sound technologies possible.
Get in touch with us today and start protecting your residential or commercial property from Missouri pests, with the help of the local, committed pest control experts found at Rottler Pest Solutions!
Residential Pest Control in Rock Hill, MO
Ants, spiders, roaches, flies, mice, centipedes, lady beetles, silverfish are common household invaders and are all pests that can be eliminated and guarded against through Rottler’s home pest control solutions. Our Signature Pest Protection is a year-round, all-inclusive program that provides the services needed to rid your home of current pest invaders and to protect it from future pest threats.
This program provides:
- A thorough initial visit.
- A routine follow-up services to ensure a pest-free home for you, your family, and pets to live in.
- A thorough inspection of your Rock Hill home’s structures where detailed notes are taken of visible pest activity and that conditions that are attracting pests to your specific property.
- Placement of glue monitors.
- Pipe chases and accessible attics spaces are dusted.
- Spider webs and eggs are removed from your home
- Finally, a perimeter treatment and full interior treatment is performed.
After the initial visit, the Signature Pest Protection program focuses on the exterior of your home to stop pests from being able to breach your home’s boundaries. At each follow-up visit (occurring every other month) you can expect one of our state-certified technicians to:
- Remove spider webs and eggs
- Complete a perimeter barrier treatment around your house
- Treat pest entry points
- Refill bait stations
- Inspect outbuildings-treating as needed
Roach Control in Rock Hill, MO
Cockroaches are oftentimes thought of as a problem that occurs inside of businesses, especially inside of restaurants. But did you know that cockroaches can just as easily become a problem in any home, even your home? Another misconception about cockroaches is that they are only found living in homes or businesses that are dirty or unkempt, but again the truth is they can and do find their way into any home whether it is immaculate or cluttered. Cockroaches are a very dangerous pest to have living in your home because they harbor very dangerous bacteria and parasites that they will contaminate food sources and surfaces inside of your home with.
If roaches ever become a problem in your Rock Hill home, don’t become embarrassed and delay treatment, contact the pros found at Rottler Pest Solutions as quickly as possible. We will:
- Inspect your home for free
- Identify the infestation
- Put into place a service plan to quickly get rid of the infestation
- Implement pest-prevention measures to prevent a re-infestation
Tips to Prevent Cockroaches in Rock Hill
To help prevent these dangerous pests from getting into your home we want to suggest some easy to follow prevention tips. Often cockroaches will find their way inside of a home on their own while foraging for food, to make your property and home less attractive to them we suggest always making sure that garbage is placed in containers with tight-fitting lids and placing outdoor trash cans up off of the ground and away from the outside of your home. To keep cockroaches from being able to enter into your home it is a good idea to inspect the foundation of your home, sealing any cracks or crevices that are found, caulking spaces found around windows and doors, and making sure that exterior doors have door sweeps installed on them. Other prevention tips include:
- Remove overgrown vegetation from the exterior of your home, make sure that gutters are working properly, fix any leaky pipes, fixture or faucets, and install dehumidifiers in basement areas.
- Pick-up any pet food that has not been eaten between feedings and especially overnight.
- Vacuum kitchen and dining room floors daily to pick up any crumbs.
- Routinely clean out behind large appliances in your home where crumbs can build up and become feeding grounds for roaches.
- Wash dirty dishes daily.
- Store food in air-tight containers or in the refrigerator.
Commercial Pest Control Services in Rock Hill, MO
To rid yourself of any pest issues you may be having inside of your Rock Hill commercial facility, you want to partner with Rottler Pest Solutions. Our commercial pest management programs have been specifically designed to eliminate the pests that are commonly found invading businesses throughout mid-Missouri. Once any current pest problems that you are having in your facility are solved, you will have the peace of mind to know that with our help you will be able to maintain a pest-free environment within your facility year-round. We are committed to providing your business with the most advanced pest elimination techniques in the industry, ensuring that pests will be eliminated and that it is only your customers that keep returning to your business. At Rottler our commercial pest control services can include the following:
- Insect management
- Wildlife control
- Bed bug services
- Rodent management
- Bird control
- Pheromone monitoring
- Flying insect management
- Green & organic service methods
- And more!
Bed Bug Treatment in Rock Hill
Avoid bed bugs invading your Rock Hill home in large numbers by having routine bed bug inspections performed by professionals. Professional bed bug inspections work to either give you the peace of mind to know that your property is, in fact, bed bug free or will help to know that an infestation is present so that you can get the professional help that is needed to completely eliminate them from your Rock Hill home. At Rottler we perform very accurate bed bug inspections with the help of our highly trained K-9 inspectors; our K-9 inspectors can very accurately detect adults, nymphs, and eggs hiding in even the hardest to reach of areas. If bed bugs are discovered, our certified technicians are able to quickly eliminate an infestation.
To schedule a bed bug inspection for you Rock Hill property, give us a call at Rottler Pest Solutions as soon as possible.