Protecting students, teachers, and staff from potentially harmful pests from kindergarten classrooms to college lecture halls and dorms is a top priority for administrators and the pest management professionals at Rottler.
With a custom-designed pest and disinfection program from Rottler that follows all school IPM guidelines and protocols, pests and harmful bacteria and viruses don’t stand a chance of earning a passing grade and will fail to threaten aspiring scholars and their mentors.
The Rottler Advantage
- Local service with national service experience
- Customized, environmentally responsible low impact but highly effective integrated pest management (IPM) programs and solutions
- Services when you need them, delivered professionally and discreetly
- Access to a team of technical and service experts who can provide in-house training and education for your employees
- Digital solutions for capturing, sharing, monitoring, and analyzing pest trends and other valuable data for logbooks and reports
- A QualityPro certified company