With decades of experience servicing restaurant, and retail stores, Rottler Pest Solutions can help you develop an IPM-based program, including disinfection services for high-touch surfaces, that protects customers, employees, and your brand.
There are few things that can negatively impact a restaurant’s reputation faster than a pest problem. Some of these negative impacts include:
- Pests carry harmful disease and bacteria, disrupting the integrity of your restaurant and putting employees and guests at risk
- Pest sightings may discourage customers from returning to dine in your restaurant or recommend your restaurant to friends and family
- Guests may leave reviews online about your restaurant, having a negative impact on your revenue and bottom line
Do not put your reputation at risk! Our IPM (Integrated Pest Management) approach to pest control ensures long-term protection from unwanted pests. Our services are performed discreetly, quickly, and efficiently to ensure the integrity of your business.
A pest problem in your retail environment can jeopardize the relationship you have with established customers as well as deter new clientele. Unwanted pests can cause damage your inventory, expose your employees and customers to potential health risks, and negatively impact your company’s bottom line.
Partner with Rottler Pest Solutions and your store will benefit from a comprehensive pest control program that eliminates and prevents insects and rodents common to the retail industry while utilizing Integrated Pest Management (IPM) practices.
The Rottler Advantage
We understand you have options when it comes to protecting your facility from unwanted pests. When you partner with Rottler, you are partnering with a local, QualityPro certified company that offers:
- Local service with national service experience
- Customized, environmentally responsible low impact but highly effective integrated pest management (IPM) programs and solutions
- Services when you need them, delivered professionally and discreetly
- Access to a team of technical and service experts who can provide in-house training and education for your employees
- Consulting for audit preparation, practice audits and risk assessments
- Digital solutions for capturing, sharing, monitoring, and analyzing pest trend and other valuable data for logbooks and reports