Rottler Pest Solutions does more than just eliminate your pests —we also offer disinfectant services that keep your home and business safe from harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi that can cause diseases. Using powerful disinfectant products, we are here to help you uphold the health standards of your home and business, keeping your family, clients, and team safe. Whether you need a one-time treatment or want recurring services for long-term protection, we have just what you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does disinfection treatment kill COVID-19?
- Yes, our disinfection services kill human coronavirus, including SARS-CoV-2 which is the virus that causes COVID-19.
What pathogens does disinfection treatment kill?
- COVID-19, Hantavirus, Human Coronavirus, HIV-1, Influenza A, and More!
How does disinfection treatment work?
- We will treat your home or business with our powerful disinfectant formula.
How long after the treatment is performed can people re-enter the building?
- Once treatment is complete and all product is dry, it is safe to enter the property.
Is this product safe for people and animals?
- There is no residual product or threat to customers or pets once the treatment is complete and product is dry.
What will I need to do once it is safe from me to enter the structure again?
- No follow up cleaning is required after treatment. Food prep surfaces will be disinfected and cleaned when treatment is complete.
How often should the treatment be performed?
- The treatment can be performed as often as is necessary. Since there is no residual product once treatment is complete, surfaces do not remain protected on an ongoing basis.
How should I prepare for a disinfection treatment?
- All hard, nonporous surfaces must be cleared (papers and large items removed and stored appropriately). All surfaces should be wiped down to remove excess dirt and debris. Food items should be stored in appropriate spaces.
How do I keep my facility protected once the treatment is complete?
- For best results, follow CDC guidelines for protecting yourself & others.
What properties are ideal candidates for disinfection treatments?
- Our disinfection service is beneficial for essential businesses, office buildings, residential homes, retail, schools, entertainment venues, manufacturing and distribution facilities, and more.
What areas does disinfection treatment treat?
- Any hard, non-porous surfaces: desks, work tops, non-food display, registers, doorknobs, chair handles, handrails, phones, remotes, light switches, HVAC controls, sinks, taps, hand dryer, towel holders.
What are the benefits of partnering with Rottler for disinfection treatment?
- Disinfection services not only help you to uphold the health standards of your home or business, they also provide peace of mind for families, business owners, customers, and staff.