Pest Control in Brentwood
If you live here in Brentwood, Missouri you know just how lucky you are to be living among folks who believe in small-town living. It is a place where your neighbors know you and care for you. Where the business district is close enough to provide you with everything that you could possibly need, but the city of St. Louis is only a short ride away to absorb all of the culture and excitement that you can only experience there. Brentwood is the ideal spot for those who are looking for the best of both worlds. If you are looking for a place in Brentwood to call your own, make sure that you keep Rottler Pest Solutions in mind. As wonderful as it is here, we can’t escape the one problem that is universal, pests.
Pest Control For Homes in Brentwood, MO
Rottler Pest Solutions offers a plan for both one time and year-round pest protection for your Brentwood home. Our residential services offer homeowners across the area practical and safe solutions for household pests such as:
- And more
Rottler Pest Solutions performs the following steps to make your home pest-free:
- Our highly trained pest control technicians will inspect your home for signs of pest-related activity or damage
- Notes will be kept and made available to the homeowner
- We then return every other month to perform appropriate services
From your first inspection to year-round pest prevention, Rottler Pest Solutions is there to make sure that your home remains the peaceful place that you envisioned.
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Rodent Control in Brentwood
Your Brentwood home is under constant attack from many forms of pests including rodents and insects. Your pest control technician will:
- Inspected your property
- Thoroughly explain everything that they have found
- Describe all service options available to you
Mice and other rodents will often enter your home in search of food, shelter, and water, our trained technicians will work hard to remove these factors from your home to make it less desirable to these pests. Termites are another pests that will enter your home without warning, causing considerable damage to your home if left unprotected. Termites are often referred to as a silent destroyer because they can go undetected for long periods of time, unless you have the termite control professionals at Rottler inspect regularly. Rottler Pest Solutions can help remove current infestations or prevent your home from termite damages with a year-round prevention program.
Bed bug infestations are on the rise across the United States and Brentwood is no exception. These pests are hitchhiking pests and can be found anywhere people are, meaning you can pick these pests up wherever you go. If bed bugs have found a way into your home our technicians are trained in a number of ways to rid your home of these pests. Mosquitoes are another insect that Brentwood residents have to worry about, thankfully we have programs available to help limit your exposure to these disease carrying pests.
Get Your Free Inspection Today
Termite Control in Brentwood, MO
When it comes to talking about termites, there is no way to avoid discussing just how damaging these wood-destroying pests can be. In fact, termites are responsible for causing over 5 billion dollars’ worth of damage to properties across the United States annually. Even worse, the damage they cause is not covered by most homeowners insurance plans.
Tips to Prevent Termites in Brentwood
To help prevent your Brentwood, Missouri, property from becoming a nesting place for termites, and your home a place for them to feed, the termite professionals at Rottler want to offer some helpful information. In order to help prevent problems with termites, it is first important to understand that termites are moisture-seeking pests. They are highly attracted to high humidity levels and water-damaged or decaying wood. This means that if you reduce the moisture levels and decaying wood in and around your home, your home and property will become much less appealing to termites.
- Make sure that your home’s gutters are clear and are not allowing water to seep into your home’s walls. Any runoff water should be directed away from your home.
- Trim trees, shrubs, and bushes and create enough space between your home and any plant life to allow the sun to hit the ground and dry out the soil. Leave a barrier between plants, soil or moisture, and your home’s foundation.
- Fix any leaky faucets, fixtures, pipes, or hoses located either inside or outside your home.
- Remove structural wood from your home that has been damaged by water and replace it with sound wood.
- Utilize dehumidifiers in basement areas and ensure that all crawl spaces are properly ventilated.
- Remove woodpiles, tree stumps, fallen trees, and downed tree limbs from your property.
Get A Free Termite Inspection Now
In addition to implementing the above prevention tips and inspecting your home’s foundation, and sealing any cracks and crevices found, contact the termite control experts at Rottler Pest Solutions. We will work with you to prevent problems with destructive termites on your Brentwood property. We offer highly effective prevention and, if necessary, treatment solutions needed to completely eliminate termites from your property and prevent their return. To learn more, reach out and give us a call today to schedule your FREE inspection!