More Than Just Attic Insulation
Insulation just keeps your home warm in the cold winter, right? Or maybe it can keep your home cooler in the summer as well? Yes, this is generally true; but wait, I’m here to tell you about an innovative insulation and pest control service that will save you from pest infestations and insulate your home with superior R ratings. You can’t beat a dual purpose product and service like this one!
Have you heard about Rottler’s attic insulation services? If you haven’t, you need to know that many common household pests can be eliminated and avoided by using this particular type of insulation. It can be installed in newly constructed homes or on top of your old insulation. Either way, it is safe, efficient, and effective.
So here’s how InCide thermal efficient attic insulation works:
- It will kill many household pests as soon as it is installed in your attic - when pests come in contact with this insulation or when a pest starts to gnaw on the insulation and ingests it, they will be eliminated.
- It will “blanket” your attic in insulation which in turn is reducing your temperature control costs.
- It is scientifically proven to be mold and fungus resistant.
- It is fire retardant, as it is slow to ignite and will slow down a rapidly growing fire.
- It is environmentally friendly too!
- It doesn’t have an odor and it doesn’t make you itch.
If you are looking for a service that meets or exceeds federal standards and is supported with a product warranty, then Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions has what you need here in Missouri. Not only will our pest control insulation give you protection from pests like ants, silverfish, and termites, but it will also keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer, and in turn that will cut your heating and cooling costs all year long.
Give us a call to get more information regarding this product and an estimate on having it installed. When you combine the fact that it can help you limit exposure to pests and help you save money on heating and cooling your home, pest control insulation really is a no-brainer.